Have you ever experience the data lost situation? And you think is there any way that can get back my files and folders? In this advance world nothing would be impossible. When it comes to recycle bin recovery, it will also possible, there are two ways that can restore your deleted data from recycle bin.
Restore Deleted Files From Recycle Bin
When you deleted a file, meaning you throw files into Window Recycle Bin, which can be easily retrieve back by restore them. By using these simple steps, you can recover deleted files back from recycle bin:
- Open the Windows recycle bin.
- Then select that file which you want to restore.
- Right click on that file and click the restore option.
- The Windows Recycle Bin will restore you file in its original location.
Restore Deleted Files From Emptied Recycle Bin
You accidentally deleted a folder of important files into the recycle bin, and then cleaned the Recycle bin as usual after the deletion. And then you think that your folder will have gone permanently. And most of the people think that it won’t back again. For those people who think like that, your data and files can be recovered after the emptied recycle bin as well.
In order to back your data, you just need the best file recovery software, which is able to retrieve your data back. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is an easy-to-use data recovery tool, which allows you to get your lost data back from almost every device.
Follow These Simple Steps and recover your lost and deleted data back even from emptied recycle bin:
- First, you have to install the EaseUS data recovery software and find the location where you lost your data. When you find the location select it and click the scan button.
- Then the quick scan will start, and after completing the scan it will show you recoverable files. If after the quick scan, you won’t find your file which you want to recover, so don’t be worry. There is also an option of deep scan in order to find further lost files and folders.
- When the deep scan has completed, the program will show you a preview list, then select that file which you want to recover and click the recover button.